Validators are the operators of a node server who sign the blockchain. The blockchain ensures the credibility of blockchain data with Validators verifying mutually.
The number of Validators are expected to increase up to 21 companies, and network participant companies to expand around 100 by phase 3.
- CORGEAR, a startup within the Sony Group, is a group of creators and technologists committed to achieving social innovation through solving community challenges.
- Cyberlinks provides cloud services primarily to the retail and government sectors. Based on "Shared Cloud," the company proposes safe,secure, low-cost, high-quality, and highly functional cloud services,contributing to the promotion of DX throughout the industry.
- DENTSU INC. provides advertising, marketing and other services, and aims to contribute to the success of our clients' brands and businesses through the use of various media, technologies and design.
- G.U.Technologies, Inc. aims to create a free and happy society for everyone with rich ideas and solid technologies for the new digital revolutionary era where finance and information are fused together by blockchain.
- Kudasai Co., Ltd. was founded in 2020 as KudasaiJP, one of the largest crypto asset communities in Japan. Kudasai Co., Ltd. supports the growth of Web3 companies through multi-faceted and comprehensive growth support solutions, from blockchain startup planning and development to advisory and community expansion.
- Minna Bank Co., Ltd. is a digital bank that operates entirely through smartphones. As a "connecting entity" that links people, things, money, and information in society, we create new value through providing "new financial functions."
- NTT Communications, as a core company of the corporate business in the DOCOMO Group, will provide value by transforming the structure of society and industry on a global level, creating new work styles, and supporting DX in local communities.
- OPTAGE provides telecommunications services based on its independent optical fiber network distributed and offers integrated solutions that seamlessly combine information and communication.
- pixiv Inc. provides platform and content services that make creative activities more fun for creators around the world.
- TIS provides a wide range of services and products, from core systems that support business operations to applications that hone competitiveness and platforms that underpin systems. We identify management issues for our clients and present IT solutions that anticipate latent needs.
- "Straightforward art that loves nature and people." The school attracts highly motivated students from Japan and around the world, ranging in age from 18 to 92. With over 8,500 students, it is the largest art college in Japan.
Japan Open Chain ties up with Ethereum Foundation and forms a cooperative relationship with Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, of which world’s leading companies are members. Each working group is advancing research on Enterprise Ethereum and able to have technological advice from development members.