Japan Open Chain plans to expand its network and decentralization in phases. Currently we are now in phase 1.
Demonstration Experiment Launch Phase
- Starting the demonstration experiment in order to bring deeper knowledge and insights on network operation
Validator Expansion Phase
- Aim to expand the number of Validator up to 21 in order to improve the decentralization of network operation
- At the same time, start the connection by non-Validator
- Open the Endpoint to the public (anyone in the world can connect)
- Liquidation of Token
Decentralization Expansion Phase
- Improve the decentralization of server operation and private key management to better diversify the risks at the time of geographic security incidents in terms of network operation.
Complete Decentralization Phase
- Establish the network management organization, if possible, and transfer to a complete decentralization system by 21 nodes